We are a family of four travelling around the world for almost 6 years in our Land Rover Defender 130. After circumnavigating South America and crossing the Americas, we decided to convert the Land Rover into a camper so that we could work and live comfortably as we travel.
A few facts about the rebuild:
1. It took almost three months of working 6 days a week
2. The entire project was designed by us and all the work was done by us
3. We started the project in Florida, USA and completed the project in the UK and Germany and we still have some final touches to make to the interior
4. The weight of the vehicle fully loaded is 3,500kgs approximately
5. The camper was designed to fit in a high cube shipping container
6. The entire build cost us approximately USD20,000. The panels, extrusions, windows and most of the adhesives were supplied by Total Composites
7. The camper can sleep 4 adults and has open access from the cabin to the cab
➡️Find Out More
@falkentire @bearmach @melvillandmoon@totalcomposites @cibexspain@snomasterusa @firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaborations and business inquiries, please contact via email.